Executive/Personal Assistant (Roslyn, NY)
Location: must be able to go into the Roslyn office
Our client is a super trendy TWEEN apparel company!
Executive/Personal Assistant Overview:
As the Executive/Personal Assistant, you will serve as the main contact for executive administrative organization, schedule management, documentation, phone, mail, and email. You will be responsible for handling confidential information with integrity and presenting professionalism while collaborating with the leadership team and external partners.
Executive/Personal Assistant Responsibilities:
• Manage complex calendar requests, including coordination and ensuring all information is accurate and prepare correspondence, reports, and presentations
• Log and drive completion of key deliverables, provide follow up for outstanding tasks, direct completion of conflicting priorities, and resolve any issues efficiently
• Oversee travel arrangements, including meeting set up, travel arrangements, lodging, meals, and expense reports
• Schedule, organize, prepare materials for staff and team meetings and other group events and help prepare proposals and contracts
• Manage meeting room reservations, room-setups, audio-visual needs, material transportation, and catering
Executive/Personal Assistant Qualifications:
• Excellent executive administrative experience
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite