Job descriptionOur client is seeking a Experience Strategist to focus on Automotive clients for their agency. Using a data-driven approach you’ll architect customer journeys, illuminating opportunities for engagement and delivering deep customer value when it matters most. Your insights help us understand what moments in the journey we must win, what information customers are looking for, what channels they use and who influences their decision.
• The role must drive communication strategy development that delivers on these insights, generating and nurturing leads effectively across the decision process.
• The ideal candidate brings passion and energy for developing marketing platforms (beyond campaigns) that utilize CRM principles and evolve them to fit our always-on, smart digital world.
• Develop deep insights into customer beliefs, attitudes, barriers and drivers across the entire customer journey, leveraging secondary and primary research and social media listening.
• Design customer experience programs using a multitude of channels and platforms as appropriate including email, direct mail, mobile and social.
• Develop content strategy for new campaigns that engages customers and helps them to change behavior.
• Develop creative briefs and brief internal teams.
• Work with creative teams to inspires great work through lateral thinking, understanding of channel and industry best practices and actionable strategies informed by meaningful data insights.
• Develop business rules for complex CRM campaign, communicate to internal technology team, and QA programmed journeys to ensure business rules have been correctly implemented.
• Collaborate closely with other vendors and agency partners to ensure strategic consistency across program elements.
• Working collaboratively with the Marketing Sciences team to establish KPIs and define the learning and testing agenda.
• Work with Marketing Sciences team to maintain sound understanding of results and identify areas for optimization.
• Present recommendations to client.
• Maintain up-to-date of knowledge of evolving CRM best practices.
• Bachelor’s or post-grad Degree in related field.
• 4+ years of experience in strategic planning at an agency.
• Passion and experience around the Automotive industry and/or Luxury market a BIG plus.
• Proven knowledge of CRM and prior experience developing campaigns, including business rules and targeting.
• Data-driven, critical thinking marketer who has an ability to distinguish signals from noise, whether in campaign-building or in post-send analysis.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects with various deadlines simultaneously.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and development of Powerpoint or Keynote presentations.
• Excellent writing and editing skills with strict attention to detail.