24 Seven is partnering with one of the leaders in innovation for sportswear and apparel. We're looking for a Financial Analyst to join this team on a contract basis.
The Financial Analyst, Americas Wholesale will partner with the Manager of FP&A, in providing strategic, financial, and operational analytics & insights to the Americas team to maximize financial returns of the region. It will work on identifying and developing cost efficiencies across the Americas, ensuring expenditures are managed tightly and in line with approved plans. It will manage submission of selling general & administrative expenses and support functions financial plan, ensuring they are submitted in accordance with global direction while developing the level of detail and accuracy.
Responsible for some consolidation financial models and management reports to assess performance and health of the Americas wholesale & distributor businesses, partnering with key areas by recommending and implementing process improvement opportunities to drive savings.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Department Planning, Reporting, and Forecasting Financial Planning
- Work on long term plans seeking to identify and driver efficiencies in the business
- Manage forecast submissions as well as the in-month latest estimate updates for SG&A;
- Ensuring plans are submitted in accordance with the process and continuously seeking to improve accuracy
- Responsible for Monthly Business Review presentations; building financial synthesis to support functions submissions
- Interpret, analyze, and review financial results of support functions to provide recommendations and ensure accountability
- Manage customer profitability reporting for the US & CA Wholesale businesses; ensuring accuracy and timely reporting to all necessary business leaders
- Management reporting; giving updates on performance and outlining and defining actions
- Contribute to continuous development of business reports and the reporting process to ensure they are reporting developing trends and relevant metrics in the businesses in accordance with the Global framework
- Prepare monthly and quarterly actual variance analysis versus operating plans, prior year results and current forecasts and present to leadership.
- Support special projects defined by Manager of FP&A to drive improvement and understanding of complex areas of the business.
- Communicate frequently and effectively with all levels and provide recommendations to management on strategic initiatives, project execution and calendar updates
- Presentation of results and financial plans to regional leadership
- Execute financial rhythm of month-end close and prepare journal entries to support the close process
QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITES)
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially financial modeling in Excel)
- Familiarity with corporate financial accounting systems (SAP, IBPF, COPA, Hyperion preferred)
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related field (Accounting/Business Administration)
- 1-3 years of progressive experience in FP&A, Accounting and/ or Business Analysis