Job descriptionMore About the Role
Individual contributor responsible for producing designs (from floor plans to storefront elevations), according to particular design guidelines and standards. Should be proficient in 3d modelling in SketchUp and development of presentation renderings. Must have technical expertise in AutoCAD, InDesign, SketchUp, Photoshop, Word and Excel.
- Generate ideas for new concepts including store architecture, fixtures, storefronts, lighting, layout and space planning.
- Assist in the review of construction drawings for design intent.
- Present designs to leadership to solicit, analyze and incorporate feedback.
- Review site information from landlords and drawings from consultants.
- Bachelor's degree in Interior Design, Architecture, or Industrial Design from a Council for Interior Design Accreditation (formerly FIDER) institution or equivalent experience.
- 2-3 years experience of retail design in a corporate environment or in a design consultancy firm.
- Proficiency in SketchUp and ability to create renderings (Enscape renderings preferred but not required)
- Store design and construction innovations team.
- There are currently 4 team members. Currently working on refining and rolling out our latest store design.
- The team focuses on development of new concepts and strategies for physical retail stores.
- Positive Attitude
- SketchUp or Rendering Experience
- Portfolio of high quality renderings
- Translating floor plans by other designers into 3d models
- Problem-solving unusual conditions and developing solutions, developing rendered views for presentations as needed.