Footwear Digital Photo Retoucher
Client is specialized in high-end still photography and live-action. We are looking for someone who is upbeat, proactive and creative, with an appetite for visual challenges to support our retouching department.
These positions report directly to the Creative Lead. The retoucher will be responsible for high-end editorial retouching, file quality assurance and file preparation. Must be able to work independently, but also function well within a team, on and off set. Organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills are very important. Must be able to work well under pressure and with tight deadlines.
- Must be located in Portland, Oregon
- 3+ years industry experience in retouching industry.
- Credible knowledge of high-end photography and image making process.
- Advanced skills with compositing, color correction, clipping paths, cloning and healing.
- Specialized in Photoshop with deep familiarity with of expediting and automating actions and scripts.
- Excellent time management and ability to handle fast paced work.
- Dedication, creativity and a sense of humor are a must.