WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We need a forward-thinking individual, energized by complex and highly cross-functional projects. Our best Operations Managers are strategic thinkers and excellent communicators with an aptitude for driving change. They understand how our consumer shops, behaves and engages with our brand, helping to build new processes and ways of working that allow our Product & Merch teams to deliver consumer-led line, and assortments.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON:
On any given day you might be conducting workshops or meetings to gather insights that will help you design future processes to bring speed, efficiency and simplicity to life. You will create strategies to bring stakeholders at different levels to the alignment and adoption of these new processes.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH:
You must work across a diverse group of functions including Product Management, Design, Development and Marketplace to deliver impact at scale. You will focus on our internal costumers to find opportunities for improvement while also engaging with cross-functional partners to ensure smooth integration with enterprise-wide dependencies.
WHAT YOU BRING:
• Bachelor’s degree plus 5 years of professional work experience in merchandising, management consulting, corporate strategy, operations, or a related field (3+ years of work experience with an MBA).
• Demonstrated ability to partner on cross—functional teams supporting large scale change across an organization.
• Passionate about process’ potential in improving planning, execution and work/life balance
• Expert problem structuring and strategic problem-solving skills.
• Compelling, high-impact storyteller with the ability to influence at multiple levels throughout the organization.
• Self-directed and comfortable working in ambiguous environments.
• Knowledge or product creation and merchandising strongly preferred