Our client, a global media and entertainment conglomerate is seeking a Franchise & Synergy Specialist to join their team on a freelance, 6-month contract (40 hours a week). Must be Los Angeles based.
You will be part of a team with a specialized focus on forward looking International Franchise Management opportunities. This person is a unicorn. They have the ability to see the big picture with the tenacity to get into the weeds and manage day-to-day communications. From International Launch Events to ECommerce, this candidate will to support our new business Synergy opportunities with a mission to successfully define and execute on Franchise and Synergy campaign opportunities on and off service. This position supports both the franchise management and non-broadcast synergy teams. Must be highly organized and able to communicate well with multiple stakeholders
• Manages strong relations with Brand Franchise and Synergy partners at all levels to keep help develop opportunities and campaigns
• Partner with International Franchise and Synergy DTCR business partners and International partners to understand global DTCR efforts.
• Partner with Various Marketing teams to identify content priorities for Synergy collaboration
• Partner with DPEP Synergy team Identify cross opportunities with leadership team to support all DTC business objective.
• Contribute to overall support by leading executions with other lines of business, trafficking assets for non-broadcast partners, tracking all efforts and creating final recap decks to share with partners and internal stakeholders
• Support Franchise team with the development of International Campaign planning
• Coordinates the flow and dissemination of pertinent information and materials across the various marketing disciplines
• Serve as a key point of contact for creative routings, working closely with brand and DTCR business leads
• Contribute to the development and execution of screenings, and other experiential marketing initiatives and stunts.
• Support Director with the creation of presentations to disseminate strategies to business partners
• Managing ongoing document of all campaign plans
• Expert, engaging presentation skills (verbal and written)
• Knowledge of ecommerce business
• Excellent communication skills and confident presence
• Ability to collaborate, influence and persuade at all levels across an organization
• Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities with the skills to work in a fast-paced environment
• Comfortable working through a matrixed structure to deliver the end solution
• Excellent interpersonal skills to ensure successful interactions, strong working relationships and the ability to interface with varied levels of management, peers and partners across varying teams
• Highly collaborative creative sensibility, with ability to be open minded to feedback and always seeking out the best idea, not just their own idea
• Understanding and open-mindedness to data and analytics helping guide decisions.
• Well versed in Google Slides, Keynote
• Bachelor’s degree. Preferably a degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Cinema/Television or related field.
• Minimum 4 years of professional experience in a related field.