Our client is fashion forward apparel brand that specializes in women’s and girls’ apparel. With multiple channels of distribution across the country, they design apparel that is on trend and appeals to their customer’s needs.
Freelance Apparel Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
As Apparel Graphic Designer, you will work with internal teams to create and develop original illustrations, designs, and textile repeat patterns for the brand’s fashion collections. You will be responsible for creating and executing graphics and CAD for the line and production placements.
- Prepare artwork CDs.
- Pitch out the exact color using pantones/swatches for artwork/prints.
- Create Production template.
- Record production processing.
- Liaison for creating garment cads and pattern repeats.
- Create artwork for the line and projects for Sales Reps.
- Manage responsibility for artwork Send-Outs to screeners and follow up.
- Handle responsibility for approvals between Design and Production.
- Complete all production orders before sales delivery date.
- Update all production order books for Designer and VP Design.
- Print and update all cads for fittings.
Apparel Graphic Designer Requirements:
- 3-4 years of hands on experience in apparel graphics art, specifically women’s and girls’.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Excellent proficiency in Photoshop CS and Illustrator CS.
- Technical knowledge of fabrics, silhouettes, prints, colors, and trims.