Art Director Overview:
The Art Director will concept and execute creative for 360 campaigns and inspire, lead and drive the creative process from collaborative ideation to design execution, through to final delivery.
Art Director Responsibilities:
- Concept and execute creative for 360 campaigns including print, digital, social, video, experiential ecommerce and mobile.
- Understand clients’ business and industry and translate clients’ needs into unique and compelling creative concepts, based on the approved strategy & budgets.
- Anticipate client needs to identify solutions, future projects and increase the overall value of agency service.
- Participate in client meetings and pitch creative concepts
- Ensure all final work meets agency standards and balance client demands with participation in broader agency initiatives.
- Foster teamwork and a collaborative work environment.
Art Director Qualifications:
- 4+ years of beauty, lifestyle or luxury art direction experience
- Strong understanding of branding, marketing and advertising, and fluency in all things digital.
- Strategic, big-picture thinker with a strong portfolio of highly conceptual work.
- Strong sense of visual style; strong layout, typography and graphics standards.
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure while maintaining attention to detail.
- Strong understanding of current social media landscape and demonstrated ability to apply creative solutions to various social media platforms.
- Proactively track trends in culture, design, user experience, and social media.
- Understand data and analytics and turn into action and creative assets.