Our client is an inhouse content, creative and digital marketing group. Working on assignments for print, digital, environmental, interactive and broadcast projects, they have writing, design, production and content capabilities. The design team has a strong hands on approach to both concept development and brand systems. They drive projects across the full spectrum both internally and externally on a global workflow.
Art Director Overview:
A self-starting, hands-on conceptual designer who will bring original ideas and a fresh, stylish approach to each project. Someone who takes ownership of their projects and can drive them from start to finish.
Art Director Responsibilities
- A strong sense of style, excellent skills in: typography, photography, and video.
- A 360 degree integrated thinker who is able to create and rollout multi-channel campaigns in partnership with copywriting resources and other art directors globally.
- Experience in the design and art direction of large scale branding efforts, cohesive campaigns, and content marketing.
- Experience working within a defined but dynamic visual/brand system.
- Strong digital design skills and experience working on digital marketing, website development, mobile web, mobile apps, and micro content.
- Understanding of current digital design and UX/UI best practices.
- Comfort in working closely with developers and printers in seeing complicated jobs through production.
- High level communication skills with the ability to receive and interpret complex creative briefs, present ideas creatively and effectively.
Art Director Qualifications:
- • 5+ years’ experience in a similar role within a company or agency.
- Strong operating knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Working knowledge of Sketch, Zeplin and Invision, a plus
- Knowledge of print production and digital prepress processes desired
- Strong track record both as an individual contributor and as a key member of a team
- A portfolio and website examples that demonstrate comprehensive understanding of type, photography, digital, and color management.
- Knowledge of motion graphics and interaction design, skills in art direction and experience directing shoots, are all a plus.
- Experience with Workfront a plus