Our client is a high growth beauty & wellness brand. They challenge existing treatments and methodologies to continue to advance the frontier of hair science.
Associate Creative Director (Design) Overview:
The Associate Creative Director must be able to wrangle a team of designers and lead them to create consistently persuasive digital designs. They will understand all the nuances of the consumer journey, contribute unique ideas for strategic marketing initiatives for digital campaigns, and support the team with concepting/ creating campaigns across email, social, display, mobile, web, and video.
Associate Creative Director (Design) Responsibilities
- Execute top-quality design from concept to delivery complying with brand standards in execution of marketing materials.
- Mentor team members and foster growth by encouraging improvement.
- Concept and create campaigns across email, social, display, mobile, web, and video.
- Contribute unique ideas for strategic marketing initiatives for digital campaigns.
- Work collaboratively across marketing and digital departments.
- Update and improve existing assets to new brand identity.
- Able to present ideas clearly and confidently to high level executives.
Associate Creative Director (Design) Requirements
- Minimum 6+ years of experience in art direction, multimedia, or other digital communications field.
- Experience in UX/UI a must.
- Experience in art direction, specifically with a digital ad or branding agencies.
- Strong ability to incorporate data and research into design.
- Management of a team experience required.
- Experience with Motion Graphics and/or Video Editing preferred, but not required.
- Photography & photoshoot art direction experience a must.