Bilingual (Spanish) Copywriter Overview:
The Copywriter, in conjunction with Art Director must generate creative ideas to solve the marketing challenge as outlined on the agency/client creative brief above and beyond the conceptual. Above and beyond the conceptual, the Copywriter is specifically responsible for the written aspects (scripts, headlines, body copy) of creating advertising elements for specified media.
Bilingual (Spanish) Copywriter Responsibilities:
- Knowledge and understanding of TV, PRINT, OOH, ALT MEDIA, and DIGITIAL tactics.
- Demonstrate the ability to think creatively and provide marketable solutions for advertising problems.
- Translates innovative concepts into finished copy for print, television, radio, and collateral materials from conception to completion.
- Maintains a status on all ongoing projects and makes sure all deliverables are met in a timely manner.
- Ensure brand copy guidelines are followed and adhered to by immediate team and in all work that team produces.
- Ensure synergy when working with General Market across all components of a campaign.
- Adhere to established formats and work within budget boundaries.
- Ability to generate big ideas for 360 ad campaigns.
- Deliver polished and well-designed creative elements for internal and external presentations.
- Ability to understand and handle print and broadcast production from conceptual phase to finish.
Bilingual (Spanish) Copywriter Qualifications:
- 4+ years copywriting experience.
- Bilingual in Spanish/ English.
- Ability to meet deadlines and effectively handle a wide variety of work.
- Must be comfortable working in an Apple Mac environment.
- Proficiency and thorough knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Experience in Multicultural marketing preferred.