Freelance Copywriter (Beauty) Overview:
This position will write copy for all US retail touchpoints as well as promotional programs, including Retail, Digital, Wholesale and Self-Assist. Key to success is an ability to deliver on strategic marketing intent in the brand voice for our US market.
Freelance Copywriter (Beauty) Responsibilities:
- The US Copywriter will write engaging, on-brand campaign copy for print, digital and social assets.
- Create names and write copy for seasonal sets.
- Manage and proofread copy documents.
- Collaborate with legal department on claims.
- Use cross-functional feedback to fuel creativity.
- Proactive personalities work best: Presentations, meetings and collaboration with other departments are a big part of the job so we need someone comfortable in that role.
Freelance Copywriter (Beauty) Qualifications:
- 4-5+ years of copywriting experience in luxury/beauty/fashion.
- Quick study: Able to pick up brand voice and identify nuances across platforms.
- Proactive and adaptable self-starter.
- Experience partnering with art directors and pitching concepts.
- Ability to manage multiple multi-faceted projects.
- Extraordinarily detail oriented.