FREELANCE Creative Operations PM
• ASAP through the end of the year minimum
• Must have experience in the BEAUTY industry
• Manage for creative operations of in-house creative services organization and resources.
• Develop and maintain project schedules based on established critical dates for on-time, efficient, cost-effective execution and seamless delivery of all final creative items produce by the design team.
• Schedule & facilitate key project meetings and assist with continual process improvements for items that fall within creative ops project management categories
• Responsible for: on-time & on-budget project delivery for all creative projects. The work produced represents an expansive range from materials - temporary and permanent – to printed elements, packaging and not restricted to all touch points.
• Collaborate to develop positive and productive relationships with internal and external core functional partners to ensure seamless execution and collaboration with marketing, creative, purchasing, and provide regular updates.
• Actively resolve and escalate bottlenecks and pushing for approvals, while staying on track with established critical dates.
• Continually prioritize projects based on deadlines & strategic importance,
• Constantly Optimize people, processes, and tools in creative operation scope, for the highest possible quality & efficient results.
• Assist in implementing established Best practices across teams to optimize workflows, timelines, tools & cost and to increase efficiencies and lead to the highest quality creative outputs.
• You will partner with your N+1 in identifying gaps in technology that are inhibiting the teams and project progression, offering solutions to help eliminate these gaps.
• Adhere to communicated team goals & defined KPI's
Required Competencies and Interpersonal Skills:
• Project management experience
• A natural planner, detail oriented with strong organizational and communication skills
• Strong collaborator with highly effective relationship and partnership skills
• Ability to work collaboratively in a strong team environment; contribute ideas, be persuasive & remaining flexible and open to other points of view
• Continuous improvement mindset with structured problem-solving skills
• Superior organizational skills: handle multiple projects, and ability to adjust to pressing priorities
Education & Computer Skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 4+ years in creative or operations roles
• Excel and Microsoft Office/PowerPoint
• Project Management tools preferred