Creative Services Manager Overview:
The Creative Services Manager is responsible for the efficient flow of all projects from conception through final execution. This role will function as the main liaison for all Marketing department teams and Design team members to ensure on-time final delivery of all assets upon approval. This position will be the main contact for all requests in the Creative Services department.
Creative Services Manager Responsibilities
- Ensure on-time delivery of seasonal global campaign assets to all partners.
- Proactively communicate status with internal team members, external partners and vendors.
- Track projects through creative studio process; ensure copy and visual asset delivery meet project deadlines and that all necessary approvals are obtained.
- Traffic all campaign collateral to project owners; responsible for capturing changes and communicating feedback to and from Copy and Creative departments.
- Maintain close working relationships with creative agencies and Operations on multiple simultaneous campaigns.
Creative Services Manager Qualifications
- 5 + years of experience in Traffic or Project Management
- Knowledge of Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, Project Management Platforms
- Extraordinary attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to facilitate multi-tasking in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Strong understanding of digital, print, and video files and their contents
- Flexibility to adjust quickly to changes and deliver on tight deadlines