CRM/Email Marketing Manager Overview:
The Email Marketing Manager will be responsible for strategic leadership of the customer engagement, retention and acquisition initiatives, reporting into the Director of CRM. The role requires knowledge of email marketing, segmentation and analytics, as well as a real desire to build exceptional, personalized client experiences.
CRM/Email Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Partnering with the Director of CRM to create an email marketing strategy focused on both growth and retention.
- Owning the QA and deployment of all emails, SMS messages and push notification campaigns.
- Submission & project management of creative briefs for all email marketing campaigns.
- Managing daily execution of emails from creating briefs, creative reviews, list and campaign set up, QA and scheduling.
- Creating and presenting email results & insights on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Creating testing framework to optimize engagement and conversions from emails.
CRM/Email Marketing Manager Qualifications:
- 3-5 years proven experience in hands-on management of successful email marketing; beauty, lifestyle, or retail experience is preferred
- Knowledge of email metrics and ability to identify trends and translate data into actionable business insights.
- Proven ability to work independently, juggle multiple priorities and complete responsibilities in a fast paced, change oriented environment.
- Strong knowledge working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud