One of our agency clients is looking for a freelance Digital Content Manager to join their team for a 3-4 month contract role.
This freelance Digital Content Manager will be overseeing content strategy and content management for a key CPG clients Amazon marketplace store shelf.
The freelance Digital Content Manager should be comfortable owning the content strategy for the digital shelf and developing creative briefs for the internal creative teams to product required content.
Ideal freelance Digital Content Manager candidates will have:
- At least 3+ years of digital content strategy and content management experience, ideally for a CPG client and within the e-commerce/marketplace space
- Comfortable taking ownership of content strategy and developing creative briefs
- Experience working directly with clients and being the point person for daily project workflow questions, new project briefings, etc.
- Strong project management skills, and ability to coordinate workflow with clients and manage timelines/deadlines
- Familiar with internal project tracking process
*Offsite flexible, but EST hours required