FREELANCE Digital Graphic Designer – Home Design Industry
Our client is a notable home accessory company with a strong digital presence. They offer a forward-thinking, collaborative, and technologically advanced approach that sets them apart as an industry leader and change maker.
Graphic Designer Overview:
As the Graphic Designer, you will be an essential part of driving business through innovative design and creativity. You will be responsible for creating digital assets and deliverables, working cross-functionally with supporting teams, and creating unique, one of a kind work to help build brand awareness and drive results.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
· Support Creative Director and Art Director by creating compelling digital assets for social, email, and display ads, adhering to brand and sizing guidelines
· Develop designs for eCommerce/Digital: marketing emails, eCommerce site assets, banners, social, etc.
· Email production (75%) Homepage Hero or other banners (25%)
· Follow and stay up to date on emerging industry trends and design guidelines
· Assist in strategy to help the brand evolve and remain ahead of leading competitors in the industry
Graphic Designer Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred
· 3+ years of direct graphic design/visual design experience
· Advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and other emerging design software
· Strong time management and organizational skills
· Ability to follow direction and brand guidelines
· Exceptional communication skills