Digital Producer Overview:
The Digital Producer will manage global advertising campaigns from beginning to end, encompassing concepting, design and execution of 360 programs. They are a problem solver that knows every detail of a project, from a strategic standpoint to the specific details of project management: timeline, scope and budget. They are responsible for establishing, facilitating and maintaining workflow and communication between Creative and Marketing teams.
Digital Producer Responsibilities:
• Manage interdisciplinary teams designers and copywriters assigned to the projects
• Evolve innovative creative concepts into clear sets of deliverables to be deployed to local markets, while understanding social platforms and online functionality.
• Oversee each phase of the internal and external approval process
• Run daily creative reviews with our VP and SVP of creative, keeping up updated agendas, receiving and sharing large creative presentations, and tracking creative feedback to disperse to team members
• Keep projects on track through clear task lists, issue tracking, status reports, and meeting notes.
• Allocate resources weekly and working in coordination with other producers in prioritizing projects.
• Lead meetings and conference calls, and effectively set up the presentation of creative work.
• Communicate project issues and resolution to internal stakeholders.
Digital Producer Qualifications:
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in project management for an in-house creative team or agency.
• Prior experience working on digital and social creative, with exposure to content production
• Must be comfortable presenting creative work to senior leadership
• Enjoys solving problems and managing conflicts
• Has a deep understanding of project management, work flow and infrastructure
• Has experience using Workfront, Asana, MS Project or other project management tools to develop project plans, assign tasks and report of program status