One of our ad tech and product design clients is looking for a freelance Digital Product Designer to join their team for an exciting freelance opportunity that will eventually have the potential for contract-to-hire.
This freelance Digital Product Designer must be well-versed in UX/UI design and have proven experience working on a digital product or tool/service, as the team they are joining is on a mission to build beautiful tools to help everyday people make beautiful videos.
The freelance Digital Product Designer will be reporting directly to the Chief Product Officer and play a key role in helping improve and update the existing tools and platform, taking the user experience and interface design to a new premium level.
Ideal freelance Digital Product Designer candidates will have:
- 5+ years of proven agency, startup, in-house or even freelance UX/UI and digital product design experience
- Strong online portfolio showcasing UI/UX design for digital and Saas products
- Fully proficient with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, and familiar with After Effects or other video editing and motion design tools
- Comfortable working with various UX/UI and prototyping tools, preferably Figma and WebFlow
- Familiar with front-end development basics and digital design best practices
- Ability and passion for creating elegant, intuitive experiences and comfortable taking significant ownership over the design process
- Familiar with in-browser editing/customization, video editing and/or user-facing customization tools