Digital Product Manager Overview:
The Digital Product Manager will combine their e-commerce experience, curiosity, creativity and can-do attitude to collaborate with stakeholders and the engineering team to craft delightful digital experiences that drive conversion.
Digital Product Manager Responsibilities:
- Define the essentials of a business case: use cases, KPI targets, financial benefit, costs and risks.
- Leverage data, customer research and competitive research to support product ideas and advocate on behalf of the customer.
- Successfully plan and execute on projects through product planning, story-writing, drafting UAT plans, leading working groups, and feature prioritization for both customer-facing and internal systems experiences
- Work in conjunction with Engineering, UX, and key stakeholders to continually create engaging and compelling customer experiences.
- Analyze customer behavior and develop hypotheses for A/B testing plans to optimize browsing and shopping experience.
- Use quantitative and qualitative data to inform product decision making.
- Communicate product objectives, goals, and scope within digital team and across the organization.
Digital Product Manager Qualifications:
- 2-4 years of digital product experience in an e-commerce environment.
- An advocate for the customer and their experience on our site, leveraging data and research to ensure we are addressing their needs and solving their problems.
- Empathic; adept at reading people and understanding our customers.
- Nimble and flexible; happy to work with a range of timelines and pivot when things don’t go as planned.
- Someone who can communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.