Timing: Start week of 6/28
Duration: 3-month contract, potential for extension
Hours per week: 40
Pay rate: $30-50+/hr DOE
One of our digital agency clients is looking for a freelance Digital Project Manager to join their team for the summer to help support the workload for 2 staff PM's going on leave.
This freelance Digital Project Manager will be helping oversee a key client account and ongoing digital projects.
The freelance Digital Project Manager must be a flexible team player and well-versed in project management responsibilities within an agency/consulting firm and previous experience working in agile environments.
Ideal freelance Digital Project Manager candidates will have:
- 4+ years of agency or consulting firm project management experience
- Extremely comfortable working directly with clients and serving as a point-person for internal digital, creative, tech, and production teams.
- Previous experience managing projects in an agile environment
- Proficient with Jira or other comparable project management tools, as well as MS Office
- Strong understanding of how to lead daily standup meetings, submit tickets/project requests, track down status updates from internal team members, and serve as a product owner with clients
*Offsite flexible (Central Time Zone preferred)
**Computer can be provided