The Digital Project Manager will be responsible for overall executional excellence of digital and eCommerce focused content for a portfolio of beauty brands. They will be tasked with ensuring that all outputs are delivered on budget, on time, and with technical excellence to meet D2C, eCommerce & Digital platform standards. This individual will need to collaborate cross functionally to ensure everything is consolidated, produced and delivered to meet brand and digital needs.
- Own schedules/timelines for production projects to ensure key milestones are met.
- Facilitate manage and deliver key creative feedback between marketing, digital and creative key stakeholders.
- Help to manage project resources and timelines of required team members and vendors needed to complete each project, establishing/balancing workloads, and managing key milestones throughout the project lifecycle through to completion
- Facilitate daily/weekly stand-ups with appropriate parties, and create & communicate project status reports.
- Ensure quality standards for all deliverables are met and kept across the organization.
- Support management of divisional budget for annual production goals.
- Analyze content creation process and usage in partnership with brand teams counterparts.
- Support management of brands’ libraries of videos/assets/images.
- 5+ years in project management, with experience in digital and ecommerce marketing, agency experience strongly preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and navigate a diverse and highly matrixed organization, with expertise in the digital content field.
- Should have an innate digital process, understanding the needs of both product marketers, as well as digital creatives.
- Ability to speak the digital production vernacular and manage a variety of complex, fast paced, high volume projects