International Email Marketing Associate Overview:
The International Email Marketing Associate will be responsible for strategic leadership of the customer engagement, retention and acquisition initiatives, reporting into the Senior Manager of Email Marketing. The role requires knowledge of email marketing, segmentation and analytics, as well as a real desire to build exceptional, personalized client experiences.
International Email Marketing Associate Responsibilities:
- Partnering with the Senior Email Marketing Manager to create an email marketing strategy
- Owning the QA and deployment of all emails
- Submission & project management of creative briefs for all email marketing campaigns.
- Managing daily execution of emails from creating briefs, creative reviews, list and campaign set up, QA and scheduling.
- Creating and presenting email results & insights on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Creating testing framework to optimize engagement and conversions from emails.
International Email Marketing Associate Qualifications:
- 2-4 years proven experience in hands-on management of successful email marketing; DTC/ retail experience is preferred
- Knowledge of email metrics and ability to identify trends and translate data into actionable business insights.
- Proven ability to work independently, juggle multiple priorities and complete responsibilities in a fast paced, change oriented environment.
- Strong knowledge working with ESP Providers; Sailthru is a plus
- Knowledge of Google Analytics is highly preferred
- International Marketing experience is a bonus