Freelance Email Marketing Coordinator Overview
As the Email Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible for the execution, monitoring, and reporting of all email channels for a small portfolio of high growth beauty brands. You will utilize email campaigns to improve customer retention and drive business growth.
Freelance Email Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities
· Manage end-to-end email production, including campaign editing, scheduling, segmentation, asset production, and post-deployment analysis.
· Work with creative team to build campaigns from start to finish incorporating enticing copy and eye-catching design geared towards different personas
· Manage and develop the SMS program: segmentation, deployment and analytics.
· Analyze and improve email performance by tracking and updating metrics and making data-driven decisions
· Work cross-functionally with data and business teams to develop long-term KPI goals
· Manage the email marketing calendar
Freelance Email Marketing Coordinator Qualifications
· 1-2 years of experience in email marketing
· Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
· Experience using Klaviyo and/ or Hubspot
· Excellent time management and scheduling skills
· Ability to support with email copy