Freelance Growth Marketing Manager Overview:
Reporting into our Head of Marketing, the Growth Marketing Manager will own the performance of paid search and social campaigns for two Marketplace business lines. This role will involve strong cross-functional collaboration among engineering, product, marketing, and design, and requires both strong strategic and analytical skills.
Freelance Growth Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Work closely with our Head of Marketing and cross functionally with our marketing, product, & creative teams to develop best in class paid search and social campaigns.
- Manage the execution, performance, and efficacy of paid search and social marketing strategies.
- Bring forward and deliver on new strategies for lead acquisition growth.
- Own relationship with creative team for development of copy, static, and video assets.
- Own relationship with CVR team to implement and report on best in class CVR/CRO Testing.
- Monitor and report on results and KPIs of all campaigns
Freelance Growth Marketing Manager Qualifications:
- 3-4 years of experience working in performance marketing role at a consumer-facing company with a focus on customer acquisition.
- Experience with paid search and paid social campaigns, with an emphasis on paid search.
- Experience with CVR testing and landing page optimization tools.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Proficient knowledge of best A/B testing practices
Freelance Growth Marketing Manager Nice-to-Haves:
- Experience with new paid channel experimentation and expansion.
- Previous experience segmenting data in Looker or similar BI tools
- Experience with Optimizely.
- Background in lead generation for a two-sided marketplace