One of our agency clients is looking for a freelance Paid Media Strategist to join their team for a long-term part-time role on a key pharmaceutical client account.
This freelance Paid Media Strategist must be well-versed in paid social media planning/buying and comfortable juggling part-time hours to help promote virtual events on Twitter and Facebook.
The freelance Paid Media Strategist should be comfortable taking ownership over all aspects of media strategy and able to work closely with internal teams to request/manage creative assets and eventually provide post-event recaps and reporting
Ideal freelance Paid Media Strategist candidates will have:
- At least 4-5+ years of proven agency or in-house media strategy, planning, buying experience
- Proven experience and expert level understanding of how to set up and run paid social campaigns on Facebook and Twitter
- Ability to think strategically and present well-thought out paid social media plans to help drive registrations/attendance at virtual events
- Comfortable requesting, directing, and managing content creation and working closely with internal agency creative teams on all requests
- Experience handling reporting and metrics that outline success and campaign ROI
- Ability to collaborate, initiate projects and campaigns in partnership with the account “lead” and self-manage time and campaigns being launched and executed.
*Offsite only, ET hours preferred