Freelance PLM Specialist, Remote
Our client is an American chain of domestic merchandise retail stores. The chain operates many stores in the United States, Canada, Mexico, and Puerto Rico and was founded in 1971. It is counted among the Fortune 500 and the Forbes Global 2000
PLM Specialist Overview:
The PLM Specialist you will assist the design team in implementation of new Centric PLM system by creating and uploading tech packs and all necessary information.
PLM Specialist Responsibilities:
• To assist in all aspects of PLM implementation including but not limited to tech packs, specs, sketches, etc.
• Technical ability to create tech packs for seasonal designs in keeping with calendar deadlines
• To keep highly organized records of design communication and approval standards
• Day to day up keep of PLM system
PLM Specialist Qualifications:
Experience in a home or fashion design support position
• Technical Design or Product Development experience preferred
• Ability to work 40 hours per week
• Super user in PLM
• Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop experience a plus