Timing: Late June / early July
Duration: 3-4 months
Hours per week: 40
Pay rate: $20-25+/hr DOE
Salary: $40-50K DOE
One of our well-known, global retail clients is looking for a QA Coordinator to join their team for an important upcoming role.
This QA Coordinator will be helping support the brand's migration to an all-new e-commerce platform on Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
The QA Coordinator should be familiar with basic QA responsibilities and processes, ideally for an enterprise level retail and/or e-commerce brand.
Ideal QA Coordinator candidates will have:
- At least 1+ year of QA experience in an agile environment
- Ability to help conduct rigorous testing activities throughout the design and development process to meet brand standards and drive seamless consumer experience
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Confident communicator and able to update internal teams on both a consistent and positive user experience
- Able to create and document QA processes to the software development life cycle including specs, process, and technical design documentations to align with both platform (Salesforce Commerce Cloud) and brand requirements
- Know how to support QA Lead to create and activate test cases within JIRA test case management following agile methodologies during both UAT (User Acceptance Testing) and BAV (
- Able to work with QA Lead to communicate test cases across internal teams to ensure scope of work, timelines, and feedback processes
- Play an active role in testing processes and procedures that were developed by the QA Lead and testing new/updated front/back end systems for bugs and issues.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with large site migrations, specifically e-commerce sites like Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, and/or AEM
- Omni-channel and/or experience working on a robust e-commerce website
- Familiar with Confluence, JIRA, Smartsheet, Ryke, or other project management and testing software
- Experience with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) AA Compliance with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Standards
*Offsite, but with eventual expectation for onsite
**Computer can be provided