Our client is a leading consumer health, beauty and personal care products company. Each of their brands embrace innovative science to create products that anticipate consumer needs and create experiences that help them live healthy, vibrant lives.
Senior Brand & Product Development Manager Overview:
Reporting into the Director of Global Marketing, The Senior Brand Manager will lead new product development, deployment and be responsible for innovation strategy for their leading skincare brand.
Senior Brand & Product Development Manager Responsibilities:
- Lead execution of innovation projects with R&D, packaging engineering, Designers among other business partners to develop new products, services, claims from project definition, briefing, development and execution.
- Co-develop the strategic direction and global innovation pipeline for the business with the Senior Manager.
- Develop and deploy all aspects of product innovation in a highly cross-functional environment
- Own activation of ideation and concept phase by translating consumer insights and trends into strong product ideas in close collaboration with market research
- Proactively identify emerging trends, have strong expertise in category, competitive landscape and social conversation
- Collaborate with Finance, Supply Chain and Project Management to ensure new products deliver on growth, revenue and profitability goals
- Develop deep understanding of key markets, with a disproportional focus on the US market.
- Collaborate with Franchises and lead market commercial leads to develop recommendations for packaging solutions and formula strategy for all products in scope.
Senior Brand & Product Development Manager Requirements:
- Minimum of 6 years of beauty marketing & product development experience required
- Experience in product innovation are highly preferred
- Superior communication, story-telling, project management skills and an ability to influence without authority is required
- Track record of identifying white space opportunities, creating innovation and the ability to translate consumer insights into new product and/or claims is required