Our Client is a leading commerce agency designed to connect brands and consumers across all channels.
Senior Brand Strategist Overview:
You are all about using your left and right brain to lead clients to solutions that will drive growth for their brands at retail. You like rolling up your sleeves and discovering what makes brands connect with their consumers. You are a collaborator that thrives working in fast paced environments alongside talented creatives, retail sales experts and project managers. You constantly seek out and identify new business opportunities. You are hungry to apply your experience to help build a fast-paced, high-growth agency relentlessly focused on helping consumer brand partners grow.
Senior Brand Strategist Responsibilities:
- Lead strategic counsel for our retail brand partners, as the key day-to-day contact from the Brand Development division
- Work closely with internal teams to craft strategies for our brand partners that deliver against their marketing objectives
- Lead brand partner presentations; represent our POV and command a room of executives and business founders (with your team)
- Establish and maintain trusted relationships with key decision-makers in brand partner organizations
- Develop, scope and conduct high-level concepting and pricing for projects; write proposals, SOWs, briefs, etc.
- Work with internal project manager, conduct ongoing planning for creative and digital projects, including identifying resource needs
- Drive project execution through strategy, creative concepting, production to achieve action and results for our brand partners
- Manage brand partner objectives, expectations and timelines and help set priorities
- Identify and lead opportunities for business growth for the agency via cross-selling opportunities for our existing brand partners
Senior Brand Strategist Qualifications:
- 7+ years of brand strategy, account management, client service or equivalent
- 5+ years in an agency environment with client management responsibilities
- Ability to package, pitch, and sell in concepts and new opportunities
- Always solution-oriented with strong client & project management experience
- Proven ability to successfully develop & delivery both strategy and execution