Social Media Art Director Overview:
This position is to support the Director, Social Media Creative in content creation and support creative across all social platforms. They must be an expert in Social and have the ability to rapidly create content that's on brand, and relevant. The ideal candidate should be fluent in social media, photography, and digital advertising platforms. This talent need to be a keen follower of technology, worldwide events, and pop culture, understand how to create engaging, meaningful content for the brand.
Social Media Art Director Responsibilities:
- Conceptualize break through digital creative that is modern and disruptive.
- Oversees/attends digital photoshoots and oversee retouching.
- Oversees the production process for all social media creative assets
- Monitor competitive social landscape, market changes and developments; remain current on emerging industry and digital trends; provide highly strategic recommendations.
- Self-starter, must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment while working on multiple projects simultaneously.
Social Media Art Director Qualifications
- 5 years in a highly productive creative environment, with 2-3 years of design experience centered on social media.
- Strong conceptual abilities, exceptional art direction skills.
- Solid knowledge of the digital & social media landscape, especially on TikTok.
- Strong portfolio that showcases retail-focused design thinking and expertise in social media content creation.
- Experience working to tight deadlines.