Social Media Art Director Overview:
The Social Art Director will guide and support the growing needs of TikTok content creation, along with their agency partners. They must be an expert in Social and have the ability to rapidly create content that's on brand, and relevant. The ideal candidate should be fluent in social media, photography, and digital advertising platforms. This talent need to be a keen follower of technology, worldwide events, and pop culture, understand how to create engaging, meaningful content for the brand.
Senior Social Media Art Director Responsibilities
- Create/Support concepts or guide agencies in-- pre-production and postproduction and execute social media creative needs for social media channels.
- Able to bring innovative ideas from conceptualization to social media platforms, especially for TikTok platform.
- Conceptualize break through digital creative that is modern and disruptive.
- Oversees/attends digital photoshoots and oversee retouching.
- Oversees the production process for all social media creative assets
- Self-starter, must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment while working on multiple projects simultaneously.
Senior Social Media Art Director Qualification
- 5 years in a highly productive creative environment, with 2-3 years of design experience centered on social media.
- Strong conceptual abilities, exceptional art direction skills.
- Solid knowledge of the digital & social media landscape, especially on TikTok.
- Strong portfolio that showcases retail-focused design thinking and expertise in social media content creation.
- Experience working to tight deadlines.