American multinational consumer goods and beauty corporation.
We are looking for a UX Designer who ideally has beauty experience. We use Big Commerce and much of the work is understanding the team objectives and helping to shape our systems to function better. This is a fairly basic UX technology role but we need someone with a beauty eye and ability to work well with our UI designer and design team,
- Audit user flows, define information architecture, and wireframe interfaces
- Utilize Agile Design practices to quickly iterate various micro-interactions and refine existing designs based on user-centered design principles.
- Design pixel-perfect screen layouts - establishing hierarchy of elements and refining type/button sizing based on display size, contrast ratio, Human Factors specifications.
- Prototype micro interactions via a UI prototyping tool and/or After Effects.
- Synthesizing and shaping large amounts of information to drive understanding of design intent for external development partners. Examples include exploration of documentation design for efficiency, understanding established design systems, and communicating the holistic user experience to ensure design intent is maintained through development.
- 2-4 years of professional experience working as an UX/UI/Interaction Designer.
- Ability to distill information accurately with a strong attention to detail, quality, and process.
- Ability to identify patterns, connections, discrepancies, and narratives not immediately apparent, and format the information into maps or workflows that will guide the overall design process.
- Understanding of user-centered design principles, methodologies, best practices and approaches; particularly as applied to information visualization for static and interactive environments.
- Understanding of interaction designs conventions, and experience in concepting interactive prototypes.
- Basic understanding of development implementation processes.
- Proficiency using MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and current design software (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, and Interaction Design applications, such as, Sketch, Figma, and Adobe XD).