One of our market research clients is looking for a freelance Visual Information Designer to join their team for an exciting role - client also open to contract-to-hire or full-time depending on the right candidate.
This Visual Information Designer will be designing research reports and PowerPoint presentations for key client accounts.
The Visual Information Designer must be a talented and passionate creative with the ability to help tell customer stories and answer business challenges through incredibly engaging, persuasive, and visually appealing research and presentations.
Ideal Visual Information Designer candidates will have:
- At least 2+ years experience servicing internal design needs, translating information into relevant and impactful designs - PowerPoint presentations, reports, one-pagers, etc.
- BA degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or related field
- Fully proficient with PowerPoint, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and Microsoft Office
- Online portfolio and relevant samples showing strong grasp and understanding of data visualization - charts, graphs, infographics, great layout/typography, etc.
- Ability to collaborate and take direction from multi-disciplinary project teams
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, under occasionally tight deadlines, with the ability to be flexible and resourceful
- Self-motivated, proactive mindset, ability to learn quickly, and strong written and verbal communication skills
Nice to Have:
- BA degree, higher education, or professional experience with marketing research
- Experience working with data and research preferred
*Offsite flexible, EST time zone preferred