Our client is a notable organization in the financial space. They offer a forward-thinking, collaborative, and trendy approach that sets them apart as an industry leader and change maker.
French Editor and Translator Overview:
We’re looking for someone who is detail-oriented, able to meet tight deadlines and has exceptional interpersonal skills. If you’re a self-motivated professional with experience in translation, editing and content management, apply today!
French Editor and Translator Responsibilities:
- Responsible for reviewing, editing and proofreading content for mobile apps, eCommerce affiliated sites and for outside digital platforms.
- Review and edit English-to-French translations for accuracy, consistency, tone, typography and grammar. You’ll also translate copy directly.
- Delivering accurate and concise French content. You’ll regularly contribute to the French editorial process by helping create and maintain French editorial standards, ensuring we produce fully optimized copy while maintaining a consistent voice and tone.
- You’ll also use SEO tactics (developed by the Digital team) to drive traffic, and accessibility best practices to ensure our pages are inclusive for all users.
French Editor and Translator Qualifications:
• 4+ Years' experience as a French Editor and Translator
• French Proficiency - strong terminology research skills & awareness of French-Canadian nuances.
• Degree in translation or equivalent work experience (4 years as a French Translator and Editor)
• Completed French Test
• Nice to have: Good working knowledge of Trados Studio, OQLF’s standards, Termium, GDT, Antidote and terminology databases.
• Highly detail and process-oriented
• Able to manage translation requests in a timely and cost-effective manner
• Excellent relationship management skills