A Front-end developer within our small growing digital team, you are key to our day-to-day workings and success. You are involved in a mix of projects ranging from
responsive websites, to web apps and HTML mailers, working with the many people who
make up our team (designers, PMs and fellow developers).
You possess 3-5 years of project experience, with live examples demonstrating a high
standard of work or your potential for future greatness. You are primarily skilled in
WordPress (maybe you know how to build plug-ins), but extra points are also awarded for
those who know React and hold talents in JS.
Strong communication skills and the ability to work across multiple projects are essential, this role is suited to a person who relishes responsibility and the opportunity to hone your craft whilst making a mark within a growing department.
Consideration will also be given to developers from a creative background, as long as you
meet our technical criteria above and below.
Skills + traits
- Ideally from an agency background in website and/or software/app development
- A confident developer who brings fresh ideas to a variety of digital mediums.
- Committed and focused work ethic through all phases of a projects build.
- Highly self-motivated, with personal pride in the output of work.
- Familiar and comfortable working with component-based development.
- A pro-active and clear communicator - adaptable for non-native digital people.
- Strong in use of digital software from traditional dev-tools to Sketch/Figma and
Marvel/Invision. Additionally Creative Suite for working with certain assets types.
- Comfortable working across multiple projects and managing time across that
- Possess an eagle-eye for detail, with the motivation to uphold our quest for pixel
- A commercial understanding of delivering on time and within budget.
- Naturally collaborative and open-minded with a belief in continuous learning.
- PHP – OOP
- CMS – WordPress, Drupal or Craft CMS
- MySQL, MongoDB
- React (nice to have)