Position: Full Stack Developer- Austin
Our client is a start up Finance company looking to hire a Full Stack Developer. They have a robust client list of names we know and love. This position is local to Austin, TX and you must live there to be considered.
Full Stack Developer Overview:
Sr. Full-Stack Web Developer to help us take our platform to the next level. It's a fantastic opportunity to do things the "right" way from the ground up, creating a hand on experience for our customers
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities
- Procure development solutions that align with business requirements
- Enforce standards and process through thorough documentation and leadership
- Work closely with Frontend, DevOps and Lead Architects to push the capabilities of the development team
- Produce accurate estimates for incoming work
- Evangelize and enforce best in class security practices
Full Stack Developer Skills
5+ years professional software development experience, preferably touching multiple web stacks.
2+ years w/ React
2+ years w/ Ruby on Rails
Up-to-date expertise w/ core front-end stack (HTML, CSS, JS, SASS)
MUST live local to Austin, Texas to be considered
**Please note we do not qualify to work with H1B visa holders
If you are interested please share your latest resume and any projects that may be on github or similar.