One of our small agency clients is looking for an Account Supervisor to join their team for an exciting full time role.
This Account Supervisor will be a senior member of the internal account team and responsible for handling several key healthcare accounts.
The Account Supervisor should have proven experience in an agency, be well-versed in healthcare, and have both B2B/B2C advertising and communications experience.
Ideal Account Supervisor candidates will have:
- 8+ years of agency experience with a focus on the healthcare industry experience
- College degree required, MBA preferred
- Healthcare marketing experience required
- Proven track record of client service and relationship development expertise
- Proven experience managing teams and working cross-functionally within an ad agency or brand marketing firm
- Strong grasp for account management/coordination, client/campaign strategy, and media planning
- Understand clients' businesses and generate new ideas to enhance client performance and ROI to ultimately increase billings for each account
- Able to create relevant, innovative strategic plans that will help drive our clients’ business,
- Experience creating, implementing and interpreting effective analysis and leveraging measurement tools to support marketing recommendations
- Experience collaborating with and managing account coordinators/executives, internal creative team, and other key players to ensure the agency is producing quality work and providing exception client service
- Able to maintain and improve account profitability, manage budgets, and find efficiencies
- Understand how to drive an agency's bottom line by creating SOWs that are smart and effective
- Capable of balancing client demands with broader agency initiatives, new business pitches, proposals, RFP's, etc.
*100% remote, but must be local to CO (MST)