Timing: ASAP April/May
Duration: Full Time 40 hours per week
Salary = $95-120K+ DOE
One of our manufacturing and retail clients is looking for a full time AEM Site Manager & Digital Product Owner to join their team for a new full-time position.
This AEM Site Manager & Digital Product Owner will be taking complete ownership over a well-known manufacturing and retail brand's corporate website.
The AEM Site Manager & Digital Product Owner will be responsible for helping optimize the website's performance and ultimately how well it helps drive new customer leads, inquiries into their products/services, and ultimately consultations and RFI's with their dealers and retail partners --- NOT an e-commerce website, but must drive customer acquisition.
Ideal AEM Site Manager & Digital Product Owner candidates will have:
- BS Degree in digital marketing, product/project management, technology, or related field
- 7+ years experience in a consumer-facing web op and/or marketing role, ideally having worked on a premium or luxury brand
- Must have experience and working knowledge with Adobe Experience Manager
- Proven technical project management experience
- Fully comfortable managing web technology initiatives through successful implementation and optimization
- Proven experience working with web analytics, personalization and testing tools
- Must have experience with Adobe Analytics and/or Google Analytics and at least one testing tool (Target, VWO, or similar)
- Well versed in Agile product management methodology and tools
- Diligent attention to detail and strong technical intuition
- Familiar with SQL, Jupyter, Python and/or Pandas
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of end-users and technical resources/partners
- Comfortable summarizing and presenting to senior management
*Onsite and/or local to Denver preferred
**Offsite flexible, but eventual offsite travel required for meetings (3-5 days/month)
***Relocation available as bonus
****Background/drug screen required