One of our agency clients is looking for a Media Planner well-versed in social media buying/planning experience to join their team for an exciting full-time role.
This Media Planner will be leading the development and implementation of paid social media strategies and tactics for a number of client accounts.
The Media Planner should be passionate about analyzing campaign performance, providing recommendations, optimizing campaigns to drive media ROI, and partnering with team leads to develop KPIs and measurement plans based on client objectives.
Ideal Media Planner candidates will have:
- 3+ years of hands on paid social media buying experience, preferably within an agency.
- Well-versed in Facebook, YouTube, and LinkedIn ads platforms, with working knowledge of Twitter, Snapchat and TikTok.
- 2+ years experience working on both mid/lower-funnel performance marketing campaigns.
- Strong grasp for which platforms/placements to leverage up and down the marketing and sales funnels.
- Highly analytical and resourceful.
- Strong understanding of advertising analytics and reporting tools.
- Experience and passion for juggling and managing multiple client accounts in a fast-paced agency environment.
- Ability to interpret campaign performance data into actionable recommendations that deliver against client objectives, campaign KPI's, and ultimately deliver ROI
- Willingness to take on new challenges, learn new skillsets, and grow with the agency
- SOFTWARE: Google Campaign Manager experience for attribution setup, implementation and tracking across social platforms.
Nice to Have:
- Programmatic buying experience
- Proficient with Datorama
- Experience in the financial and healthcare verticals
*Temporarily remote, eventual return of office required