One of our agency clients is looking for a Media Supervisor to join their team for an exciting full-time role.
This Media Supervisor will be tasked with overseeing all media planning and buying activities for their own assigned client accounts and working closely with internal leaders to develop recommendations, and implement, optimize, and report on on campaign performance.
The Media Supervisor will be responsible for hands-on media planning and buying, preparing tactical recommendations, trafficking and reporting, as well as managing a more junior level planner(s).
Ideal Media Supervisor candidates will have:
- 7+ years of agency media planning and management experience
- 1+ year in a Supervisor or equivalent role
- Strong understanding of traditional and digital media planning tactics, negotiation, and performance analysis across all media
- Proven experience working in both B2B/B2C environments, as well as specific client experience in the Finance, Travel & Tourism, and Healthcare verticals
- Articulate, intelligent, self-starter and eager to make a difference growing business and relationships with existing clients
- Extremely familiar with media research and planning tools - i.e. Kantar, MRI, Comscore, Nielsen, Resonate, Simmons, etc.
- Strong project management and performance management skills
- Strong written/verbal communication skills and client facing experience
- Detail-oriented with strong critical-thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Willingness and ability to travel as needed (subject to COVID conditions)
Nice to Have:
- Experience with lead generation and conversion media tactics
*Temporarily remote during COVID-19 workplace restrictions, eventual onsite required