Length of Contract: 18 months
Location or Remote: Redmond WA
Client Overview: Our client Is a multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
Producer Overview: Our client is looking for an experienced and detail-oriented game producer who can thrive in an exciting and fast-paced environment. This role would be working primarily with our Core Technology Team to deliver engine and tools technologies.
- Work directly with the Lead Producer and project leads to establish and maintain the vision, scope, schedule, budget, and resource plan.
- Partner with multi-discipline teams and drive feature and systems creation, planning and execution
- Convert requirements and ambiguous input into high quality specs with engineering leadership, and work with engineering teams to translate that into clear action plans
- Manage day-to-day development issues; identify problems in advance and drive creative solutions to fix them
- Drive multiple teams in sprint and milestone planning, executing, and reporting on sprint results
- Work with multiple disciplines including developers, artists, animators, and designers to create intuitive technologies
- Own daily team rituals across multiple teams and establish sustainable processes and tools to drive the success of the team
- Partner with teams across the studio to understand requirements and dependencies on your teams, build effective partner plans, and actively track work coming into your teams and going out of your team
- Proactively identify issues that could disrupt deliverables and schedules and gather the right stakeholders to create/execute mitigation plans before issues happen, and keep the team operating at a high level of productivity
- Experience in shipping games
- 3+ years relevant experience in games development as a producer/technical PM on engineering teams.
- 1+ AAA current generation title in a production or related role and/or managed multiple features.