Our global footwear and apparel client is hiring a Global Access Administrator on a 6 month contract that is likely to extend and could lead to fulltime opportunities. This position is eligible for benefits and sick time.
Maintain the access control system and Photo ID database by accurately programming and assigning building access to FTE employees, ETW’s and vendors:
• Organizing and prioritizing access requests received via ServiceNow and email.
• Review / audit customer profiles and address their specific access needs for building access. Ensure all proper authorizations have been considered and approved prior to issuing access.
• Monthly Work volume averages 12-16,000 access changes. The high frequency of personnel moves to new buildings and reorganization of groups and access codes must be considered.
• Distribute and monitor the distribution of access cards.
• Perform audits on access control system to ensure that the system stays current with our client’s business requirements and policies.
• A greater understanding of multiple cultures and diverse groups of people through contact on a daily basis.
• Collaborate with cross-functional business partners to define space ownership and appropriate area approvers
• Delivery world class customer service and the ability to assess individual and group needs in and every changing and face pace environment.
• Clear and effective communications is imperative to allow the customers to know our policies, their access options, and the status of their requests.
• Attend meetings as required to assist with various access needs Photo Identification:
• Responsible for keeping and maintaining sufficient photo identification supply inventory as well as scheduling regular system maintenance and repair.
• Taking photos for import into the AMAG access control system for access card printing and identification.
• Taking and printing Visa and Passport pictures for all employees and their families.
• Passport photographs are taken and printed
• Keep an accurate data pool with the photo ID system for the interface between the
• ID and access systems.
• Keep accurate documentation of Photo ID visitors and produce monthly reports Visitor/Vendor Management:
• Manage and maintain visitor access within our enterprise visitor management system
• Maintain user database in GFMS KeySystems application.
• Assign and revoke access to physical keys and electronic access cards for vendors visiting/working on our clients premises ensuring the correct access level is programmed for the vendor to perform the tasks required of them.
• Maintain access card within the key boxes.
• Audit the key boxes and follow-up with all assets not returned within the guidelines of the key box program daily Problem Solving and Decision Making:
• Ability to tolerate continuously changing situations, and work in some situations with unclear or vague instruction.
• Adaptable and tolerant of diverse styles of communication. Technical/Professional Knowledge:
• Continually updated technical skills and exhibition of professional knowledge and confidence.
• Organize workload to enable the achievement of timely and accurate results.
Education & Industry Exposure:
• Associate/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field
• 3 years’ experience managing physical access control system in a corporate environment
• Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, ServiceNow, Airtable, Slack, Amag, Splan, Staff Development Abilities:
• Excellent interpersonal skills , with a strong ability to effectively interact with a diverse team of people and to deal with a fast pace work environment with rapidly changing work priorities and peak periods Other:
• Ability to type 45 words per minute.
• Clean driver license.