Global Account Service Specialist
Our client is a leading apparel and accessories retail brand, popular among consumers of all ages.
Global Account Service Overview:
Interact with customers and key interfaces to support the business in order to achieve sales and strategy objectives and ensure professional, needs-based and sales oriented service to support business objectives.
Global Account Service Responsibilities:
• Create new customer accounts and process on-going maintenance of records
• Act key contact for customer in all aspects of order process including but not limited to order entry, follow up, exchange, re-order, shipping.
• Ensure accuracy of all variations of purchase orders by reviewing data & Routing guides to avoid costly claims and charge-backs
• Manage to resolution any outstanding issues or questions with orders by collaborating with customer and sales
• Maintain daily contact with warehouse and logistics to provide on –time delivery
• Provide weekly account updates to Sales Manager
• Source and manage inventory for Own-Retail stores
• Prepare inventory reports to maintain proper inventory levels at Own-Retail locations
• Monitor all shipments of goods flowing to and from all Own-Retail locations (e.g. transition)
• Ability and desire to manage multiple ongoing projects
• Demonstrated ability to anticipate and solve problems
• Ability to effectively multi-task, working on simultaneous projects through project execution phases
• Ability to collaborate and communicate professionally with internal and external clients
• Ability to produce effective business correspondence and reports in English
• Proficiency in a second language beneficial
• Proficient in MS Office applications
• Knowledge of EDI process and compliance is a plus
Global Account Service Specialist Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree (BA) from a four-year college or university preferred; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in Account service and/or project management
• Experience in Fashion or Garment industry preferred