Our retail client is hiring a Global Digital Operations Manager on a 12 month contract that has the potential to extend or even become full time if a good fit. The team is made up of four different functions that work together: Creative Operations, Digital Content, Digital Design and Digital Copy. Together, we strive to create content that exemplifies our Brand Mission, Values, and Purpose (aka, our MVP). We develop content and storytelling that supports the wholesale business, and digital direct commerce ecosystem. We’re talking everything from our partner sites, to our very own .com, email campaigns, paid social, and much more. Specifically, your role will be focused on the operations for the digital design and digital copy functions.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- We’re seeking someone who is a natural leader, with a positive & collaborative attitude, an entrepreneurial mindset who takes initiative and is eager to create and instill operational excellence for our team.
- The work will be challenging, never boring, and you will be an integral part of the creative team bringing new digital experiences and solutions to the brand.
- This candidate should have a passion for our clients brand and unbending rigor for creating and implementing processes to enable high-quality work.
- Someone who is driven, strategic, thinks critically, is accountable, empathetic, resourceful, takes initiative and has great interpersonal skills.
- We’re looking for someone who can support the wider team, push for excellence, and knows when to be flexible.
- It is crucial for this role to have strong relationships with the immediate functions on your wider team (Content, Copywriting, & Design) as well as our cross-functional partners; primarily our Experience Strategy team, UX team, and Brand team.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
• Manage the day-to-day project work for our Global Digital experiences – inclusive of .com and performance marketing.
• Create and track timelines for multiple projects at one time while managing team workload, schedules and leverages additional resources when needed.
• Define scopes of work, manage project trajectories, communicate obstacles and complete projects on time.
• You will schedule and attend creative review meetings, vet feedback for the creative team, make sure teams are aligned and ensure we have a clear path forward.
• Communicate obstacles and improvement opportunities
• Adhere and enforce agreed upon SLA’s—Define production (“work back”) schedules of multiple projects with similar and tight deadlines on an ongoing basis.
• Attend weekly meetings with UX, geo, production, and strategy teams.
• Manage communication issues between cross-functional partners, creative team, and operation managers.
• Work with Sr Manger, Creative Operations, to drive processes and assign creative resources to manage multiple ongoing workflows.