Job descriptionHOT NEW GLOBAL PRODUCT MARKETING MANGER ROLE OPEN IN LA FOR TOP BEAUTY COMPANY! MUST LIVE IN LA!
This Brand Manager, Global Marketing will help define, drive, and deliver the strategic objectives, innovation and activation for the brand and business – globally. He/she is a dynamic brand builder who will help take the brand to the next level. This Brand Manager is eager to be part of a high performing marketing team and cross functional network to deliver high impact innovation and go to market activations across channels and geographies. The ideal candidate has experience with both iconic and indie founder brands, across color / skincare, thrives in a fast paced, dynamic environment, and has worked in global COE’s and/ or commercial markets. He/she has an excellent understanding of omni channel segment marketing best practices. He/she is passionate, creative, culturally sensitive, curious, highly organized, analytical, and collaborative.
• Develop the global strategic roadmap for the segment that will drive profitable growth, competitive edge, and market share
• Work closely with the founder and team, cross functional partners and commercial markets to create and deliver omni channel innovation plans from concept to commercialization with a hyper focus on DTC and the US market
• Create and support compelling omni-channel brand experience through consumer-first 360° programs
• Collaborate with high performing marketing team, and engage with cross functional partners (Ops, Design, Packaging, Project Management, Finance, Legal, Supply Chain, PR, Education, Digital) to deliver profitable innovation plans and support programs
• Create regional / retailer trade marketing programs to ensure local relevance
• Lead development of offering books and 360° activation plans to inform global affiliates of upcoming programs
• Monitor the competitive landscape to identify product need gaps and opportunities; develop and execute action plans to improve brand edge and performance.
• Provide all affiliates with timely information and updates on all calendarized programs; liaise regularly with local marketing teams to ensure programs meet market timing and requirements
• Partnering with finance on COG and C1 management and with PD on RFQ
• Sizing with markets
• Project management and working closely with IM team to ensure successful product launches
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Min 5 years’ experience in the beauty industry in MARKETING
• Educated to graduate, post graduate level
• US experience critical, with global experience an advantage
• Omni channel, indie and iconic beauty brand experience
• Segment level expertise and fluency
• DTC, Digital and e-commerce experience an advantage
• Cross category beauty NPD experience, to include both inhouse R&D and TPMs
• Strong interpersonal and relationship skills
• Is analytical and fiscally responsible