Job descriptionTiming: July/August
Hours per week: 40+
Salary: $55-65K+ DOE
One of our small branding agency clients is looking for an Graphic Designer to join their team for an exciting full-time position.
This Graphic Designer must have a strong sense for branding/identity design and strategically led brand/identity systems, and a passion for delivering high-quality, premium design visuals.
The Graphic Designer will help develop placemaking brand/identity development specific to clients across travel & tourism, destination marketing, hospitality, government, municipalities, etc.
Ideal Graphic Designer candidates will have:
- At least 3-5+ years of graphic design experience in an agency, design studio, or in-house creative team
- Strong online portfolio showcasing branding/identity design samples with an emphasis on digital including web, social, banners, etc.
- Versatile design aesthetic and able to create/follow a range of visual styles/tones
- Fully proficient with Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, XD and Sketch,
Nice to have:
- Experience with basic animation, motion graphics, video editing, and front-end development
*Candidate must be local to Denver metro area