Our client is a notable organization with expertise in the digital space. They offer a forward-thinking, collaborative, and technologically advanced approach that sets them apart as an industry leader and change maker.
Graphic Designer Overview:
As the Graphic Designer, you will be an essential part of driving business through innovative design and creativity. You will be responsible for creating digital assets and deliverables, working cross-functionally with supporting teams, and creating unique, one of a kind work to help build brand awareness and drive results.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Support Creative Director and Art Director by creating compelling digital assets for social, email, and display ads, adhering to brand and sizing guidelines
- Develop design templates for newsletters, decks, and sales collateral
- Perform retouching as needed
- Present design strategy and thinking to senior-level creatives
- Follow and stay up-to-date on emerging industry trends and design guidelines
- Create a high-level strategy to continue to help the brand evolve and remain ahead of leading competitors in the industry
Graphic Designer Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3-5+ years of direct graphic design/visual design experience
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and other emerging design software
- Strong time management and organizational skills