Remote for now, but will be on site in Peachtree City when offices reopen
Primary function: As a Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for the development, quality control and production of graphic design materials for a broad range of marketing communications, including corporate and product advertising, sales promotion, literature, trade shows, retail merchandising and packaging.
Is this position for you?
• The graphic designer position requires a highly motivated individual – we need someone who is enthusiastic, agile, shows initiative and is good at multi-tasking. You need to be able to work past roadblocks and be a self-starter.
• We need someone with exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Are you organized and detail oriented? We want someone who notices the little things and doesn’t mind double checking work before publication.
• The ideal candidate will have the knowledge and skills needed to manage projects from concept to completion.
• This is a fast-paced corporate environment. If you thrive in a work hard, play hard environment where you work with cross functional teams and colleagues across the country, we want you on our team.
• Even though we are fast paced, we pride ourselves on a flexible work environment.
Position and Responsibilities
• Uphold graphic standards as set forth by the brand
• Adhere to project schedule to meet deadlines to maintain accurate work load and capacity planning
• Execute graphic development process from concept to production
• Responsible for design production, including proofing, comps, archiving project files and documents as needed
• Produce digital press-ready files based upon existing designs, as well as original design work
• Prepare files for print, coordinate print production, and ensure quality of printed materials
• Prepare, collect, and distribute all file components of the project to respective sales team, customers and vendors in a timely fashion
• Other duties as assigned.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Graphic Design
• Minimum 2 years industry marketing experience
• Highly skilled in Adobe Creative Suite
• Exceptional production, design and concept iteration skills
• Proficient in MS Office (PC platform)
• Accurate and detail-oriented with design, proofing, and editing
• Expert knowledge of graphic production, print process, file types, and formats
• Strong understanding of visual and typographical hierarchies
• Ability to work independently and in a group environment and accept constructive feedback
• Ability to work calmly and efficiently in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented corporate environment
• Exceptional time management skills